A new ALDI store opens on Thursday, June 8, at 14651 Lorain Ave. — the fifth store to open in the new West Park Shopping Center. A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 9 a.m.
Store hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. ALDI asks you to bring your own reusable shopping bags. On June 8, the first 100 customers will receive an eco-bag and gift card, as part of the ALDI Golden Ticket gift card giveaway program. During opening weekend, June 8 through 11, shoppers can also enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 ALDI gift card. The regular weekly food ad should be posted late June 6 at https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/our-weekly-ads/
WHAT ALDI OFFICIALS WANT YOU TO KNOW
ALDI is one of the country’s most trusted grocers. More than 1,000 new ALDI stores have opened over the past decade, and customers nationwide have become loyal fans of the fast and affordable shopping experience. The ALDI business model is intentionally different, and ALDI fans across the country rave about the company’s award-winning exclusive brands and weekly lineup of limited-time ALDI Finds.
“Our stores are designed to make grocery shopping smarter, faster and easier, and we’ve been voted the price leader for six years running,” said Corey Stucker, Hinckley regional vice president for ALDI. “We have served this community for more than 26 years and are excited to continue to offer Cleveland residents an affordable way of shopping.”
WHAT SETS ALDI APART
• Low-price leader: The company’s commitment to low prices is unwavering. In fact, the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report has ranked ALDI No. 1 on price for six years running.
• Quality: ALDI is so confident in its products, such as its fresh, organic produce delivered daily, that every item is backed by its Twice as Nice Guarantee. If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, ALDI will replace the product AND refund it.
• ALDI-exclusive products: ALDI sells mostly exclusive brands made by the best partners. Cleveland shoppers will find food for every taste and lifestyle (gluten-free, plant-based, dairy alternatives, etc.) along with an unbeatable cheese and wine selection. Shoppers will also discover weekly offerings of limited-time ALDI Finds like candles, delicious seasonal food, home goods and more.
• You participate in the savings: Before you enter the store, deposit a quarter to unlock a shopping cart. ALDI doesn’t need to hire employees to corral loose carts, and you get your quarter back when you return the cart. ALDI has never offered single-use plastic bags — a sustainable policy that leads to savings passed on to you.
• Online shopping and curbside pickup: Customers want convenient shopping options, so nearly all ALDI locations offer grocery delivery, and Curbside Grocery Pickup is expanding rapidly nationwide. To place an order, visit https//shop.aldi.us
• Store size: ALDI stores are designed for simplicity and efficiency, packed with the products shoppers love. A typical ALDI store is approximately 12,000 square feet of retail space, making it easier to shop than oversized grocery stores.
(Photo by Jerry Masek)