How to contact Charles Slife

Residents have several ways to contact new Ward 17 Councilman Charles Slife.
Phone at City Hall, (216) 664-4239, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Facebook: Councilman Charles Slife. He lives near Riverside School.
Next Door: The way Next Door is configured, he does not now has access to all Ward residents. That may change.

What’s coming: Expect an introductory letter from him in the U.S. mail soon. He is planning some “Meet and Greet” events. An article will be posted here, and appear in the next issue of the West Park Times.

3 Replies to “How to contact Charles Slife”

  1. Our neighbors have noticed that parts of West 129th street has been paved from first district to north street and nothing happening with the rest of the street?? West 129th is terrible if you ever drive up and down it every day,. Why only do parts of it? We pay our fair share of taxes to this neighborhood and city…. finish the rest of it. Stop being so greedy!!

  2. I am so sorry to bother you with such minor crap sir!! But I have been a resident of WestPark for over 50 years’ i am currently facing more than you can imagine! But before I give up on everything my one neighbors streetlight is blinking non stop for over 6 months! I guess no one else cares! But it is disturbing’ I called who I thought was correct but apparently not! Also my orhee neighbor needs to handle her dog better! Or give her up! No animal deserves that, just my opinion! No response from anyone I contacted!

Leave a Reply